pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Chambers" <m...@mrchambers.org>
Subject RE: Adding Data into a Spinner from JAVA code?
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 07:36:15 GMT
Hi Roger,

Thanks for your reply. to enable me to change the colour of the text in the
list any ideas?

I had a look at modifying the numericspinnerdata object but it does only
seem to get the String.

I could rewrite a component Spinner? Based off the Spinner code. but seems
like a fair bit of work;

Anyway for other code to add to a spinner is (Still can't get
SetSelectedItem to work.):

    ArrayList<String> mMessages = new ArrayList<String>();

    public boolean addStatusMessage(String vStatus)

    {

        mMessages.add(vStatus);

        ApplicationContext.queueCallback(new
TaskAddSpinnerMessage(mTRNGUIWindow.mStatusSpinner, mMessages), true);

        return true;

    }

    /** */

    private class TaskAddSpinnerMessage implements Runnable

    {

        Spinner mSpinner;

        ArrayList<String> mMessage;

        public TaskAddSpinnerMessage (Spinner vSpinner,ArrayList<String>
vMessage)

        {

            mMessage = vMessage;

            mSpinner = vSpinner;

        }

        public void run ()

        {

            mSpinner.setSpinnerData(mMessage);

            mSpinner.setSelectedItem(mMessage.get(mMessage.getLength()));

        }

    }

Regards,

Mark.