pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Chambers" <m...@mrchambers.org>
Subject Adding Data into a Spinner from JAVA code?
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 06:53:27 GMT
Hi All,

Anybody know how to set values into a spinner from JAVA code? (Should be
easy just having problems.bit vague of how to use <?> wildcards. and assume
there is an easier way)

I need to add Lines of Text? (Using is for my apps logging interface, to
keep a history of logged actions.) (Also being able to change the colour
would be good too;])

//For example.

String vMessage = "Hello!";

mSpinner.getSpinnerData().add(vMessage);

//Or

Label vMessage = new Label("Hello");

mSpinner.getSpinnerData().add(vMessage);

Regards,

Mark.