pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: When combining Swing & Pivot, is there an alternative to JInternalFrames?
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 03:49:14 GMT
It's a little bit complicated, but you would definitely need to hook your component into the
ApplicationContext's "display" list (using the ApplicationContext.getDisplays().add(...) method).
 Not sure how/where you have made changes or want to change to using JPanel.  So, maybe you
could elaborate a little bit on what you've done/changed.

Thanks,
~Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: vinylherz [mailto:uddto@student.kit.edu]
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 9:02 AM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: When combining Swing & Pivot, is there an alternative to JInternalFrames?

I ask because I'd like to use something like JPanels instead of JInternalFrames, and a simple
Frame instead of DesktopPane

I got it barely working, there is no redraw and components do not show up ...
if you resize the frame, just the swing compoents will be drawn

<http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/file/n4022817/ex.jpg>