pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Law <jeffreylaw...@hotmail.com>
Subject Disable Component Focusable Properties
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 15:49:02 GMT
Hi there,
I'm new to apache pivot. I was quite impressed with the speed and UI of the framework
and that's the reason why I decided to migrate my POS application from Swing.
But then half way thru I realized none of the following method can be found for all the components:
setFocusable(false)
setFocusTraversalKeysEnabled(false)
setRequestFocusEnabled(false)

As the application required the focus always stayed in the single text field for the scanner
input,
so I got to disable the focus requests for all other components.
I did tried on previewFocusedChange but still didn't managed to get it works.
Can I have some hints or example on how to create a custom focus traversal policy to the component
which can allow me to disable the traversal properties also?
Does anyone can share if there's any way to do this? Thanks in advance!!