pivot-user mailing list archives

From Ripgiblet <m...@mrchambers.org>
Subject Inherited Styles in Sub Components
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 03:16:04 GMT
SUMMARY:
Should Styles of subcomponents inherit from their parent components in
Apache pivot?
If not why not? and can we do this in the future?

DETAILS:
This is maybe a problem, or maybe a feature request.

Currently my styles don't seem to be inherited to SubComponents, so I have
to set the styles manually for all sub components... Is this the way it is
supposed to work?

If this is the case I would recommend adding an inherited style model like
HTML etc. So all styles are inherited from parent objects, unless they are
overridden.

regards,
Mark.