pivot-user mailing list archives

From bentoucour <benjamin.hat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chart Styles
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:44:16 GMT
Hi Roger,

I'm fairly new here. I haven't raised a JIRA issue for it.

Yes, I was using the JFreeChart wrapper library. Especially:
biz.ixnay.pivot.charts.skin.jfree.LineChartViewSkin.java.

To solve one of my problems, I added a "firstSeriesColor" parameter with
getter/setter and these 2 lines in the createChart method:

  CategoryItemRenderer renderer = plot.getRenderer();
  renderer.setSeriesPaint(0, firstSeriesColor);

Then, I paint my charts from my main window class by calling:
myChartView.setStyles(map)

I know it's kind of a quick and dirty fix but that's all I could think of
for the time I had for this.

To be clear, I'm trying to implement a dynamic chart solution for a
monitoring tool (similar to what JConsole has). I don't have real need for
fancy styles, only chart colors.

Thanks,
Ben