pivot-user mailing list archives

From bentoucour <benjamin.hat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chart Styles
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:40:39 GMT
Hi,

This does not look like an easy fix.

For instance, setting the chart backgroundColor looks like basic
requirement. The property is defined but cannot be used in BXML as only the
Color setter is defined in the ChartViewSkin parent class. I tried and had a
"Unable to coerce java.lang.String to class java.awt.Color" error - which I
believe is expected in this case. I manage to workaround that in my Java
class - but it's kind of ugly.

For the chart series color, it's not clear how to implement a solution. Is
it about changing the first series color (which I'm going to do for my
personal usage) or all of them... The latter looks more complex... do you
handle list type properties?

Ben