pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache pivot color scheme
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 09:02:01 GMT
Hi,
to use a custom color scheme you can set the related property in the
command line.
For example running our Demo Application ColorSchemeBuilder:

org.apache.pivot.demos.styles.ColorSchemeBuilder

with VM arguments (for example in eclipse):
-Dorg.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.terra.location=TerraTheme_dark.json

Hope this helps.
Sandro