pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting keys from HashMap
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:05:50 GMT
Hi,
this is the related issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-799
be free to put some comment/request/patch there ...

Note that there is even the package
org.apache.pivot.collections.adapter to transform Pivot Collections
to/from Java Collections.
Take a look and tell us if something is still missing.

Bye

2013/11/17 Roger Whitcomb <RogerandBeth@rbwhitcomb.com>:
> Hi Ajay,
>    No there isn't such a method. Wouldn't be too hard to do if you want to tackle it.
I believe there is an existing issue about adding methods to Pivot Collections to bring them
more in line with the Java ones.