pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Apache pivot color scheme
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:47:29 GMT
One way to do this (assuming that you have these style names applied to
your components) is just to call
"ApplicationContext.applyStylesheet("/path/to/JSON/file")" before you
load your popup window.  But, if you do this at startup time, then all
the styles should be applied automatically to every component you load
through the BXMLSerializer.

How do you refer to these style names in your main window code (where
I'm assuming that it's working already)?

~Roger