pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pivot Demos
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2013 15:50:58 GMT
Hi Garth,
the problem could be that inside the browser you still have the IcedTea
plugin, and not JRE from Oracle ... could you verify this ?

I remember that in *ubuntu distro enabling the "right" Java Plugin must be
do by hand, and there are some shell commands to write.

If needed I can put some link to better explain this (and maybe write some
info in our wiki).

Tell us.

Bye,
Sandro