pivot-user mailing list archives

From Wouter Schaart <willow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TextPane and Document, how do I work with them?
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:14:23 GMT
Thank you Sandro,

I'm not looking to layer elements. I have some specific wishes for a text
editor. I'm afraid I don't quite see how to apply your suggestion to my
problem.

As said, I am trying to roll my own component. Only time will tell what
kind of victory or fiasco will come from that.. But for now I'm happily
tinkering.

Kind regards