pivot-user mailing list archives

From Erik Innocent <einnoc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get JOGL running with Apache Pivot
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:11:16 GMT
What is the best path for doing development on Pivot itself? I downloaded
the sources and imported the project into Eclipse and followed the BUILD
file steps for setup, so I'm guessing that's it. Where is the GitHub
repo? I would have preferred to fork so I can send you pull requests if I
come up with anything useful, and so I get version control out-of-the-box.

I want to try the 3D acceleration to see if it helps with my performance
issues. Right now things are fast enough on my Windows 8.1 machine with
Celeron CPU, but only just, and I'd like to see if getting at the hardware
acceleration makes things unquestionably snappy. It would also be cool to
see, once XWayland becomes more developed on the Raspberry Pi, if pushing
the graphics load to hardware improves anything on there.

Thanks for taking the time to reply =)

Cheers,
--E