pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Getting referenced BXML files of main file into the class
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 00:48:14 GMT
Hi Ajay,
     I assume you are doing this in Javascript from inside the bxml file
itself?!  You should be able to read the included file from there, but I
can't tell you right now how you would do that.  If I was doing this, I
would wait and do the whole thing in Java after the whole hierarchy is
loaded, but before displaying anything.  So, my feeling is that even if
you could get the included file loaded that it still wouldn't work right
because you would be catching the included file before it was loaded,
and so your styles would end up getting overridden when it did get loaded.
     Anyone else have a comment??

Thanks,
~Roger