pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Apache Pivot on the Raspberry Pi
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2013 10:06:29 GMT
Hi Erik,
I think you should start X before executing your application ... or maybe
do a shell script that start X and then your application.

Note: X server of Raspbian is compatible with Java ? Just to be sure ...

For faster tests, try with a Linux distribution (on a VM or a real PC),
close X and try the same steps ...

Tell us for updates, could really be interesting to have this working.

Bye,
Sandro