pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coloring similar UI components
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 08:52:03 GMT
Hi,
in the JavascriptConsoleTest (under tests subproject) we put different
ways to interact between Java code and JavaScript code (interpreted by
the JVM inside bxml files) ... you should find something useful for
your case:

package org.apache.pivot.tests
JavascriptConsoleTest.java , the main class of the test
and similar files are javascript_console_test.*, in the same folder.

Bye,
Sandro