pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to express a newline in a Label within BXML?
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 10:00:24 GMT
Hi Erik,
you have reason, currently I find multiline label samples only in
LabelTest.java class, I have to add a bxml version of it ...
Searching in our sources, I find other examples for multiline strings
(in bxml files), but for other components (TableView, and related
renderers), like: table_pane_test2.bxml, table_pane_test4.bxml ... but
these could be a starting point. Could you do some tests starting from
here ?

Anyway this could be a BXMLSerializer issue (LabelSkin does the line
splitting if it finds the \n snside the label text , but as a single
char), so we have to verify it.

Roger, what do you think ?

Let's update.

Bye