pivot-user mailing list archives

From Erik Innocent <einnoc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Apache Pivot on the Raspberry Pi
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 20:19:07 GMT
Hey guys, I just tried my app with PNGs in place of SVGs and with a class
10 SD card in place of the class 4 card I had been using. I also ran the
app from a terminal from within the window manager, as suggested. The app
is still unusably slow =( It did seem slightly faster to me, but not nearly
enough to satisfy my clients. So, I'll be dropping the RPi and going with a
full-on Windows device. When either PivotFX or Wayland on the RPi happens,
I'll try the app again and let you know what happens.

Cheers,
--E