pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: Coloring similar UI components
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:37:52 GMT
Anything that can be set via a style (using "getStyles().put("xxx",
blah)") can be done this way.  Labels have "color", "backgroundColor"
and "disabledColor", Buttons have "color", "borderColor",
"backgroundColor", "disabledColor", "disabledBorderColor", and
"disabledBackgroundColor".  TextArea has "color", "inactiveColor", etc.
You can see all these in the Component Explorer demo
(http://pivot.apache.org/demos/component-explorer.html), by clicking on
the Styles tab at the upper right for each component.

Dialogs themselves are windows that are containers for other components
or containers.  But, they do have a background color style that can be
set this same way.  None of these color settings affect any other (that
I know of), so yes, you can set the foreground individually and not
change the background (for instance).  You can play around with this
using the Component Explorer demo program.

HTH,

~Roger