pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: How to make UnprocessedKeyHandler function in fullscreen mode?
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 15:50:00 GMT
Sounds like Mac has has some differences.  I remember seeing some
Mac-specific flag setting, related to event processing, but I don't have
the knowledge of what might be going wrong there.

But, that's where I'd start to look is in the way that flags are set for
fullscreen mode and see if there might be something obvious there.

~Roger