pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Schwartz, Cynthia L" <cynthia.l.schwa...@intel.com>
Subject How to build 2.0.3 using 1.7 source and target ?
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:06:48 GMT
What is the proper way to build Pivot 2.0.3 using ant  ?

I tried ant -Dcompiler.source=1.7 -Dcompiler.target=1.7 install

(without the 1.7 switches, it  builds and runs the project.  Then  I added a try-with-resources
stmt and tried to run my project )

It builds, however my Netbeans project will not run with the following :

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Uncompilable source code - mainwindow.MainWindow is
not abstract and does not override abstract method startup(org.apache.pivot.wtk.Display,org.apache.pivot.collections.Map<java.lang.String,java.lang.String>)
in org.apache.pivot.wtk.Application
                at mainwindow.MainWindow<clinit>(MainWindow.java:XX)
Exception in thread "main" Java Result: 1