pivot-user mailing list archives

From Erik Innocent <einnoc...@gmail.com>
Subject How to make UnprocessedKeyHandler function in fullscreen mode?
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 22:58:47 GMT
How can I make UnprocessedKeyHandler function in fullscreen mode? Which is
to say, unprocessed keys seem not to be detected in fullscreen mode. I
posted a simple example here:

https://gist.github.com/einnocent/6042931

Uncomment the line w/ setFullScreen(true) to toggle back and forth between
starting in a window and fullscreen. When it works, you should be able to
press (pretty much) any key and see a log line printed to console. Am I
doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

My versions: JRE 1.7.0_21; Mac OS X 10.6.8; Apache Pivot 2.0.2

Thanks!
--E