pivot-user mailing list archives

From Erik Innocent <einnoc...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I get the Label element to reposition when using a StackPane?
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 01:10:33 GMT
How do I get the Label element to reposition when using a StackPane? Right
now I'm specifying the 'x' and 'y' attributes in my Label element in my
bxml, but the Label remains stuck in the top, left corner of the screen. I
have a simple code example demonstrating my issue here:

https://gist.github.com/einnocent/a9028c0a058ea59681a3

Am I doing it right, but there is a bug? Or am I doing it wrong, and should
be doing it another way? Or does StackPane not function that way, and I
should be using something else (like Panel)?

Note that I know I can use style elements like
"horizontalAlignment:'center', verticalAlignment:'center'", but I need
precise control over placement of the Label. I suppose I could use the
padding style elements, but that seems hackish.

Thank you for your time and feedback!
--E