pivot-user mailing list archives

From Erik Innocent <einnoc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is an example of the use of Application.UnprocessedKeyHandler in Apache Pivot?
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 00:55:38 GMT
Ohhhhh, so I need to add the interface UnprocessedKeyHandler to my class
that implements Application, and then of course implement the interface's
methods. So simple... I don't know why that didn't click for me from the
Javadoc. Your answer -- '“Application” object that implements this
interface' -- is what gave me the eureka moment.

Thanks for your help and your prompt reply, I genuinely appreciate it!
--E