pivot-user mailing list archives

From Erik Innocent <einnoc...@gmail.com>
Subject What is an example of the use of Application.UnprocessedKeyHandler in Apache Pivot?
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 22:21:53 GMT
What is an example of the use of `Application.UnprocessedKeyHandler` in
Apache Pivot? I've checked Google and the Pivot docs and see no examples,
and the Javadoc isn't enlightening. There's a tease of sample code in the
mailing list archives at:

http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/KeyListeners-on-ImageView-td2600622.html

But the code attachment is not available. Note that I asked this question
yesterday at:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17690503/what-is-an-example-of-the-use-of-application-unprocessedkeyhandler-in-apache-piv

Feel free to answer it there if you want to get the points for it =)
Otherwise I'll post the answer there and cite the source here.

Thanks!
--Erik Innocent