pivot-user mailing list archives

From Brendan cheng <ccp...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Avoid FillPane width negative
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:30:36 GMT
Hi Roger,
In my case, the only set the outermost container is still not guarantee the fill pane width
is always positive.I wonder if it is sensible to bypass layout if the width or height is less
than zero instead of throwing an error.
Brendan

Subject: RE: Avoid FillPane width negative
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 13:37:16 -0400
From: Roger.Whitcomb@actian.com
To: user@pivot.apache.org

Hi Brendan,                I think what you want to do is set a minimum width on your outermost
container (Frame or Window).   HTH,~Roger Whitcomb From: Brendan cheng [mailto:ccp999@hotmail.com]

Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2013 11:44 PM
To: pivot user list
Subject: Avoid FillPane width negative Dear all, I wonder how to setup a TablePane, let's
say, two columns with one's width is -1 and the other "1*", so that the second expand as container
expand but I also want the second column to have a minimum width.  so that when outer container
is too small, I will end up with negative width of the second column. Here is the actual cod
in bxml: <TablePane><columns><TablePane.Column width="-1" /><TablePane.Column
width="1*" /></columns><TablePane.Row height="-1">       <BoxPane styles="{padding:4,
horizontalAlignment:'center',        verticalAlignment:'center'}">       <PushButton
bxml:id="uploadButton" buttonData="%UploadButton" enabled="false" />       <PushButton
bxml:id="cancelButton" buttonData="%CancelButton" enabled="false" />        </BoxPane>
      <FillPane styles="{padding:4}" minimumWidth="100">       <TextInput bxml:id="formulaTextInput"
enabled="false" minimumWidth="100" />       </FillPane></TablePane.Row></TablePane>
Here I try to put minimumWidth in the FillPane and TextInput, but no use. Regards, Brendan