pivot-user mailing list archives

From Brendan cheng <ccp...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Avoid FillPane width negative
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 05:39:50 GMT
Hi Roger,
Thanks for the suggestion.  It solves part of the problem.  As under the main window, there
is also a split pane which I don't know how to set the minimum size of width or height.  I
can only set the initial ratio of 0.33 in that case.
Any suggestion?
Brendan

Subject: RE: Avoid FillPane width negative
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 16:42:03 -0400
From: Roger.Whitcomb@actian.com
To: user@pivot.apache.org

Hi Brendan,                That is a good thought C let me look into that.  But, I think
you can still set the minimum width of your main application window to avoid the possibility
of it going too small.  We did this by doing the following:                public void startup(Display
display, Map<String, String> properties) {                    java.awt.Window hostWindow
= display.getHostWindow();                    hostWindow.setMinimumSize(new Dimension(1024,
768));                 Let us know if this does NOT work and then we can look further at your
suggestion to deal with the negative width differently. HTH,~Roger Whitcomb From: Brendan
cheng [mailto:ccp999@hotmail.com]