pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: Avoid FillPane width negative
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:42:03 GMT
Hi Brendan,

                That is a good thought - let me look into that.  But, I
think you can still set the minimum width of your main application
window to avoid the possibility of it going too small.  We did this by
doing the following:

                public void startup(Display display, Map<String, String>
properties) {

                    java.awt.Window hostWindow =
display.getHostWindow();

                    hostWindow.setMinimumSize(new Dimension(1024, 768));

                Let us know if this does NOT work and then we can look
further at your suggestion to deal with the negative width differently.

HTH,

~Roger Whitcomb