pivot-user mailing list archives

From Brendan cheng <ccp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Avoid FillPane width negative
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 06:44:10 GMT
Dear all,
I wonder how to setup a TablePane, let's say, two columns with one's width is -1 and the other
"1*", so that the second expand as container expand but I also want the second column to have
a minimum width.  so that when outer container is too small, I will end up with negative width
of the second column.
Here is the actual cod in bxml:
<TablePane>
<columns>
<TablePane.Column width="-1" />
<TablePane.Column width="1*" />
</columns>
<TablePane.Row height="-1">
	<BoxPane styles="{padding:4, horizontalAlignment:'center',
        verticalAlignment:'center'}">
	<PushButton bxml:id="uploadButton" buttonData="%UploadButton" enabled="false" />
	<PushButton bxml:id="cancelButton" buttonData="%CancelButton" enabled="false" />
        </BoxPane>
	<FillPane styles="{padding:4}" minimumWidth="100">
	<TextInput bxml:id="formulaTextInput" enabled="false" minimumWidth="100" />
	</FillPane>
</TablePane.Row>
</TablePane>
Here I try to put minimumWidth in the FillPane and TextInput, but no use.
Regards,
Brendan