pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: binding data
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 07:52:39 GMT
Hi,

> ps when I post from the web interface, mailer-daemon sends back a message
> I am not subscribed even though I am registered and logged into my
> subscribed account.  why is this?
Nabble is a service that get Apache mailing lists and publish them in a web
frontend, but it's not strictly related to Apache.

You should subscribe to Apache Pivot mailing list/s (in your case our User
mailing list should be enough for now), so then even when writing posts from
here, Nabble will be able to forward your posts to Apache mailing lists ...

Some info here:
http://pivot.apache.org/lists.html

Bye,
Sandro