pivot-user mailing list archives

From Tom Eyckmans <teyckm...@gmail.com>
Subject Guice integration for apache-pivot
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 16:03:46 GMT
Hi,
Just wanted to let you known I've created a Guice extension/integration for
apache-pivot (if you can call it that it's just one class :P). I didn't
find it so thought I'd share it with you.
You can find it here: https://bitbucket.org/teyckmans/guicy-apache-pivot/
overview
I've created a GuicyBXMLSerializer that extends the BXMLSerializer class.
It overrides the newTypedObject method to have Guice create new classes and
the newIncludeSerializer method to make sure that included BXML files also
use the GuicyBXMLSerializer.
So to use it you only have to use the GuicyBXMLSerializer instead of the
normal BXMLSerializer to have Guice wire your GUI classes up.
Kind regards,

Tom Eyckmans