pivot-user mailing list archives

From Tom Eyckmans <teyckm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guice integration for apache-pivot
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 21:20:36 GMT
Hi Sandro,

I've changed the package and added the copyright header to the sources.
I've got a Gradle build for this project so it's easiest to have the
dependencies come from maven central so when or if this jar is published
the external dependencies are ok in the pom.

Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-904 for this.

Kr,

Tom