pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guice integration for apache-pivot
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 07:50:22 GMT
Hi Tom,
assigned Committer rights for pivot-contrib, so you can now add it as a new
project under trunk.
Have a good commit :-) . If you need some help/info, ask to us, don't worry.

After the commit tell to us so we can look at it (and maybe help to align
to other subprojects here) ...
Be free to add even a pre-packages jar under download section, and maybe
even a wiki page with some info on its usage, if/when you have some time.

Bye,
Sandro