pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to do print mechanism in pivot
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 09:59:14 GMT
Hi,
Pivot uses standard Java2D / AWT Printing features.

So you should printing using Java's Printable interface ... I have to
check if there is another method but at the moment I think this should
be enough.
Under tests there is a minimal sample: print_dialog_test.bxml

You should find some info in the following issues (all
printing-related, closed time ago):

and related test sources (as always under tests) ... there should be something.

Be free to post some minimal test application, comments, and maybe
even a jira improvement for a seimpler approach to Printing.

Hope this helps,
Sandro