pivot-user mailing list archives

From Brendan cheng <ccp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Localization question
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 07:45:03 GMT
Hi,
I try to set a specific locale that is different from system default.   However, I can only
success in the most outer component.  Let's take the tutorial BXMLExplorer as an example.
 I added a resource bxmlexplorer_de.json and modified the startup code as:
          Resources resources = new Resources(getClass().getName(), new Locale("de"));

		BXMLSerializer bxmlSerializer = new BXMLSerializer();
		window = (BXMLExplorerWindow) bxmlSerializer.readObject(
				BXMLExplorer.class.getResource("bxml_explorer_window.bxml"),
				resources);
		window.open(display);
it works for the "bxml_explorer_window.bxml" but doesn't work any other subsequent component,
like FileBrowserSheet which is still in English.
Also, If use "include" in bxml file, shall we treat it differently?
Regards,
Brendan