pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryError - after calling ImageView.setImage(url) 50 times
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 10:34:20 GMT
Hi,
note that your post has not been accepted because you are not a subscriber
of our related mailing list.

Anyway, for 2.0.3 we committed some fix related to small cache improvements,
code refactoring, and fixing leak on listeners. You can see it even in the
release candidate of past week. Or if you get code from svn (both in 2.0.x
maintenance branch and in trunk).

Coming to your (right) question:
now in Image.java all cache-related operations (for Images) has been
refactored in a new method, loadFromCache(URL location) , and a small fix
there is to update cached element in cache only when it was not already
present.

Unless problems we should be able to publish 2.0.3 final next week.

Bye,
Sandro