pivot-user mailing list archives

From ccp999 <ccp...@hotmail.com>
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 03:47:45 GMT
Hi,

I have ShowHighlight and VariableRowHigh to true. And when mouseOut event
occurs, I get  IndexOutOfBoundException.

<http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/file/n4022474/Screen_Shot_2013-03-05_at_11.10.57_AM.png>

 I did a bit of trace and found the function getRowAt in TerraTableViewSkin
incorrectly return 1 when the y ordinate is greater than all rows.

the problem is the with code line in 585, 586 and 587.  After the binary
search return a -2 when y is bigger than the rowBoundaries
the code in 587 modified it index to 1.
In my case, where only one row, so IndexOutOfBoundException.

Any advice?

Brendan