pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: pivot + webkit?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:00:02 GMT
Hosting Pivot within JavaFX or vice versa is likely to be difficult. However, since it is possible
to embed both Pivot and JavaFX in a Swing app, maybe you could create a thin Swing app to
host both.

Another option might be to host Pivot within an SWT app and use the SWT browser widget for
your web content. I don't believe it is possible to run Pivot within SWT at the moment, but
I believe that should be easier to do than combining Pivot with JavaFX.