pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TableViewTextAreaCellRenderer failed in Row Header
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 08:18:25 GMT
Hi,

> I have similar workspace structure as you but use GIT instead of SVN.
ok, but for direct usage from GIT you can get sources from Apache GIT
mirrors (Pivot is read-only there):
git://git.apache.org/pivot.git
or even from GitHUB:
https://github.com/apache/pivot

And then in your eclipse workspace, do "Import project from existing
sources" (or similar) from the branches/2.0.x , or from trunk ,
without copying in workspace folder (so you can update in a simpler
way from git).

> Strange!
don't worry, we will be able to better understand (I hope) :-) ...
During the week-end I should be able to commit new test sources, so we
can re-start from them.

Now I have an account in BinTray ( https://bintray.com ) so in the
worst case I'll put unofficial snapshot jars there ...

Bye