pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Text no more null in Label, and some update
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:12:24 GMT
Hi all,
past week I did a fix/improvement in maintenance branch 2.0.x (still
to be merged in trunk) where in Label it will not be possible to set
text to null, to have it better aligned with other components
(TextArea, TextInput, etc).

This could give some little problem is your applications (for example
in Pivot I had to fix many renderers, and some sample) ... but it was
an important fix so we didn't want to wait for 2.1. Tell us in case of
problems.

This is the related jira issue (now resolved):
And this is another small but useful:

And now another good news:
I think we are near (really this time ...) to start preparing
snapshots of 2.0.3.
So, if someone need some important fix for his applications, please tell us.
I'll prepare them and post in a few weeks, then put here a link so you
can start to test them, and after that, start the release process for
2.0.3 final, following (as usual) standard ASF rules.

Bye,
Sandro