pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pivot + webkit?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:57:44 GMT
Hi Andrei,

> I am curious if anyone has experience / example
> how to use pivot with webkit which comes with java 7 / javafx JRE
> on linux/macosx/windows?

I'm sorry but I haven't ... maybe others have at least do some tests/prototypes.

For 2.1 I just updated our requirements to Java 7 (in jira), and I'm
really thinking if start to change the backend graphics to use JavaFX
base classes (or maybe in a next release), at least to be able to use
some goodies they have (like WebKit).

But maybe if there is a simpler way we could start to use it directly
... so really, if someone has suggestions/tests/other, tell us.

Bye,
Sandro