pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: vertical tabs with horizontal text
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 23:12:54 GMT
Sorry I've been pretty busy, too.  But, I was going to say that I don't
think it is currently supported, but if you would like to take a crack
at doing it yourself, you would probably just have to change
TerraTabPaneSkin.java in order to do this.  That is where the
"tabOrientation" style is implemented, and where you would likely have
to add another style to change the text orientation in the vertical tab
case.  Would involve adding the style get/set methods, and changing the
"layout" and "paint" methods, and the mouse code.  So, not trivial, but
probably not that bad either.

~Roger Whitcomb