pivot-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Pozolotin <andrei.pozolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pivot + webkit?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:50:12 GMT
    *Sandro:*

    here is series of examples I found so far, towards having webkit in
    pivot:

    basic javafx browser
    https://github.com/barchart/barchart-pivot-javafx/tree/master/src/test/java/bench/demo1

    javafx browser embedded in swing panel
    https://github.com/barchart/barchart-pivot-javafx/tree/master/src/test/java/bench/demo2

    javafx browser embedded in AWT panel
    https://github.com/barchart/barchart-pivot-javafx/tree/master/src/test/java/bench/demo3

    pivot components embedded in swing
    https://github.com/barchart/barchart-pivot-javafx/tree/master/src/test/java/bench/demo4

    I am still not sure what is the right way to have webkit next to or
    inside the pivot components.

    What would be your advice?

    Thank you,

    Andrei