pivot-user mailing list archives

From Francis Hartojo <fhart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pivot and touch screen?
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 16:35:42 GMT
I did a kiosk POC using Pivot that ran on a touch all-in-one PC.  This was
back in v1.4.

It worked fine.  It lacked features to enlarge various attributes---the up
and down arrows on a increment/decrement field is one I remember---but, no
major showstoppers that I recall.

FWIW.  Thanks.

--
Sent from my mobile