pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TableViewTextAreaCellRenderer failed in Row Header
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:52:54 GMT
Hi,
usually I have a workspace with all Pivot source projects (usually
downloaded "live" from SVN in a folder, like "pivot_trunk"), and in
another folder (could be the same, but using another one if a good
trick, to avoid confusion) the eclipse workspace for example
"eclipse_workspace" the inside eclipse I do an "Import from existing
folder" but without copying them in the workspace folder.
In this way I can update Pivot sources often (of course via svn)
without the need for generated jars (or better, in this case without
the need to generated them and post somewhere daily).
Additional benefit: you could easily switch to another version/branch,
by deleting Pivot source projects from eclipse (but without flagging
the delete files in the eclipse confirm dialog), and importing from
another folder ...

As a last option, I'm trying to look if put unofficial snapshots for
Pivot jars (but updated manually) in BinTray, I hope in a few days (if
I get access ...), otherwise in another place.

Let's update.

Bye