pivot-user mailing list archives

From Brendan cheng <ccp...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Wrapped text with Buttons inserted
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 06:22:56 GMT
Alright!  Just wondering what sort of application you're doing!  I'm writing an cloud based
collaborative task management system for organizations.
Brendan
Subject: RE: Wrapped text with Buttons inserted
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 01:17:59 -0500
From: Roger.Whitcomb@actian.com
To: user@pivot.apache.org

I don’t think anything much has been done to TextPane recently, so likely the issues you
found will still be there.  But, we will try to fix them if you run into specific problems.
 We are starting to use it in our application too, so there is even more incentive to make
it work correctly.  It would help if you could write up JIRA issues for things you find…
~Roger Whitcomb From: Brendan cheng [mailto:ccp999@hotmail.com]