pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: ListItem user data
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 16:18:55 GMT
It should be “userData” (note the capital D). J

~Roger

From: Samuel ROZE [mailto:samuel.roze@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 8:11 AM
To: user
Subject: Re: ListItem user data

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the welcome message!

I seen that he ListItem have a UseData attribute but when I try to set a string value in BXML,
it says that it's an read-only or unknown attribute...

<content:ListItem bxml:id="typeItemSeeds" icon="@../icons/action_seed.png" text="Seeds"
userdata="seeds" />

Samuel.

2013/1/9 Roger Whitcomb <RogerandBeth@rbwhitcomb.com>

Hi Samuel,
        Welcome to Pivot!  Glad you're digging into it.
        The Pivot ListItem object (org.apache.pivot.wtk.content.ListItem) does have a userData
member ("getUserData" and "setUserData" methods).  I assume you are using a ListView with
a list of items, each of which is a ListItem object?  If so, then I think what you're asking
for is already available.
        Maybe you could provide a snippet of code that would more completely describe what
you're doing and maybe we can be of more help.

Regards,
~Roger Whitcomb