pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: ScrollPane usage on modified RowEditor
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 19:38:11 GMT
Since there is a check below the loop for "cellRenderer == null" we
should just skip the whole loop involving valueClass if the cellData is
null (because then the valueClass will also be null).  Something like
this:

            TableView.CellRenderer cellRenderer = null;
            if (cellData != null) {
                Class<?> valueClass = cellData.getClass();
                while (cellRenderer == null
                    && valueClass != Object.class) {
                    cellRenderer = cellRenderers.get(valueClass);

                    if (cellRenderer == null) {
                        valueClass = valueClass.getSuperclass();
                    }
                }
            }

            if (cellRenderer == null) {