pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Logging
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 23:38:08 GMT

> Probably Roger (he has created one of biggest Pivot Applications, for
> the Enterprise world) could say something on this ...

I thought about using Log4J (which I used some years ago for a JSF web application), but eventually
decided against it just for simplicity, since I had also written a small logging facility
on my own in the meantime.  So, we are using the homegrown one in our application.

But, I'd love to see a low-overhead solution implemented for Pivot using standard libraries
(that would work both for desktop and web applications).  I don't have any suggestions at
the moment, however.

This seems like a good 2.1 feature.  Do we have a JIRA issue for this?

~Roger Whitcomb