pivot-user mailing list archives

From Mustafa Motiwala <mustafa.motiw...@gmail.com>
Subject Pivot 2.0.2 - Form Layout Manager.
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 04:42:07 GMT
Hi,

I am looking to do something similar to the question originally posted:
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/Form-Field-Label-amp-Error-Message-td3566467.html

However, the solution mentioned makes the Label a common label for both
inputs. I have a similar situation where I would like to have inputs like:

The thing to note here is that if I surround the inputs with a BoxPane, I
am left with a single label, if I add the components directly to the form,
I get a vertical layout. One option is to add my own Label components, but
not sure what the ramifications for that would be.
Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks,
Mustafa.